Cabbage Salad (side dish) Jamie oliver (JP)
- Jamie Oliver and Sara
To Cook (Serves 3, 10 mins)
- 1/4 small white cabbage
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, preferably Greek basil
- 1/4 fresh red chili
- Bit of corriander
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil, extra virgin if possible
- Remove any tough outer leaves of the cabbage and any of the hard base and place in the food processor using the thick slicing disc attachment. Peel the onion and add to the processor with the parsley, basil and chili (stalks and seeds removed).
- Squeeze over the juice of the lemon, add a bit of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Toss and scrunch everything together with your hands. Done!
- Side salad
- added rosemary, thyme, sundried tomatos and feta cheese (as I had leftovers from another salad) - much better once I added all this stuff in.